Saturday, January 11, 2014

2 0 1 4

What it will mean for me!



I may scratch and claw my way to my goals this year (no different then previous ones ay.) but I will get there!

This year for me means finally getting a few comic books out! I hope it also means so much more (and hopefully you do too!) but it means I need a better income from any freelance work that comes my way. I was hoping for a year long inking gig but unfortunately it didn't take, so now I'm left considering a day job again or gathering some paying gigs.

So, I'm open. Inking, commissions, even writing gigs.. as long as it pays!

I'll keep you updated on developments as they happen.

If your interested in hiring me, ether send me a email of message me on Facebook.

Here's hoping for a productive 2014!
Peter.

No comments: